Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, Tsubasa, Ongakukai, Konsato, TsubasaNoOngakukai, TsubasaNoKonsato
Live Concerts From a Wing of an Airliner Home.
A new concert option: Superb music and other events rendered from a wing of a scintillating aerospace home. Nihongo de.
All Guests: Be certain to read the "Concert Environment and Logistics" section below.
(Updated 15 June 2018.)
Turbulence: A Dance Party at a Plane in the Woods!
Managed by MurderBoat Productions.
Starts at 19:00 on 7 September 2018, and ends at 24:00 (midnight) on 8 September 2018.
Please visit this page for further details about this substantial, multifaceted, and engaging event.
Cancelled due to scheduling conflicts and weather concerns, alas: Direct from Tokyo, magical Yuko Pomily and Haruyuki-san might penetrate our hearts again on 28 through 30 September 2018!
Ticket purchase would be required. Please carpool whenever practical. You're welcome to arrive early to tour my home, socialize or lounge, or pitch in with various tasks.
These events would be managed by MurderBoat Productions.
Yuko-san is Japanese and sings almost solely in Japanese, so many won't understand her words. But her heart and the beauty and fun of her art are universal so language wall notwithstanding her music and passion are genuinely exhilarating and a deeply heartwarming treat. Translation for informal conversations will likely be available.
Additional performers might entertain us before or after Yuko-san's primary events.
More about Yuko Pomily
A fountain of gleaming charm and creative skill with a beautiful transparent heart, Yuko-san truly stirs the soul.
Yuko-san has produced three CDs and a forth will be available shortly. They can be acquired at CD Baby (Happy Rhythms, Dreaming, Pomiano), iTunes, and many other distributors.
"Yuko Pomily-san magically leverages the core power of music by creating a uniquely direct path from her pure heart to ours. Her voice is beautiful and clear and she sings straight from the heart with remarkable clarity about our mutual life experiences. She renders our joys, sorrows, fun, and adventures with imaginative, beautiful, and highly engaging original music which connects to us with truly rare intimacy. Her music is superbly artistic and compelling, her heart pure and wise, and her messages are clear, articulate, and striking reflections of genuine human experience and passion. Once hooked on Pomily-san we become fans for life - she's a Cosmic Treasure and not to be missed." Updated from CDBaby.com / Bruce Campbell.
The weather forecast suggests clear and mild conditions on Thursday 23 August. But please dress as recommended in note two below and be prepared for somewhat chilly conditions due to my forest environment.
Concert Environment and Logistics (Updated 15 June 2018.)
1. All guests must carefully review and agree to all the safety, legal, logistics, and other information on the AirplaneHome.com visitor's information page prior to arrival. Children must be managed accordingly at all times.
2. This is both a highly informal rural forest setting and a long term construction site. Please wear practical country clothing. Athletic shoes such as tennis or running shoes are best for outdoor footwear. All guests must remove their outdoor shoes as they enter my aircraft cabin. Slippers are available if desired.
My aircraft is heavily shaded by surrounding forest and is often much cooler than visitors expect, but can also become hot during sunny periods. So I recommend layered clothing to provide much more warmth than you expect will be necessary but with the option of removing layers so you can adjust to your ideal comfort level.
3. Artists normally perform on my right wing but if conditions are cold or damp my aircraft's cabin will be utilized instead. For wing events guests should enjoy the performances primarily in the grassy area in front of the wing but nearby areas may be available too. Outdoor chairs are not provided and only about 22 indoor seats are available so please take portable chairs for sitting or blankets for picnic style seating on the grass or similar. To enhance safety guests won't normally be allowed on either wing nor in certain other areas.
4. Food and drink won't be provided but guests may take and consume food or drink if doing so doesn't unreasonably disturb other guests. Alcohol consumption must be carefully limited to insure maintenance of full sobriety at all times.
5. Limited forest area parking is available on my site. Vehicles might be guided to a parking location. Please use your smallest available vehicle as space and maneuvering room is modest. If overflow conditions occur neighboring property might be available, necessitating a minimum 15 minute walk or a longer duration shuttle ride.
6. Please arrive early, especially when conditions are wet. Extra time might be required to arrange your parking or a delayed shuttle from a remote parking area might be involved.
7. For indoor events guests might be asked to listen to an emergency exit tutorial, and might be asked to participate in an emergency exit practice exercise. Wing exits require some physical fitness to negotiate.
8. All personal devices must be set to quiet mode during a performance. If a phone conversation is necessary move well away from audience areas before starting the conversation.
9. Please don't treat the safety warnings lightly. They're not simply an exercise in legal posturing - serious dangers really exist here. Enjoy yourselves but remain fully vigilant and thoroughly sober at all times.
10. Please contact me via email if you're interested in supporting these events.
11. These events may be publicized on other sites or in alternate media so long as reasonable event accuracy is maintained and ConcertOnAWing.com is clearly included in a prominent location so people will know where to find full information.
Event location information.
Some prior performance history.
Artists: Connect directly or at MurderBoat Productions or OurScene.Network.
Information subject to change without notice. Please monitor this site for the latest information.
The near term stage: A Boeing 727-200 Home The next stage: AirplaneHome v2.0
NoSpam Notice: UCE (spam) or any unsolicited subscription based email distributed on an "opt out" basis is absolutely prohibited. Do not ever send any such email to any ConcertOnAWing.com nor WingConcert.com address.
Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, HikoukiIe, Hikouki Ie, Hikouki No Ie, AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Ie, Boeing 727-200 Ie, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing 727-200 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.